Blackmail in Whitechapel
Blackmail in Whitechapel is a Quest in Vampyr. This page will cover a walkthrough of the quest as well as its rewards and tips.
- Reach Whitechapel
- Find and talk to Darius Petrescu
- Find the inhabitants in Whitechapel (Richard Nithercott and Clayton Darby)
- Find the mailbox and the letter。
- Find a way into Darius Petrescu's house.
- Find Dorothy Crane.
- Report to Lady Ashbury.
- Analyse Razvan Vasile's blood.
- Head back to the surface, you can save the man being attacked by the skals on the way up there.
- There's quite some enemies on your way to Whitechapel, have a rest and evolve yourself is a good idea.
- Once you arrived Whitechapel, you will find Darius Petrescu’s residence. Go up and knock on the door and he will refuse you entry to his house. After which, you will need to do some observation of him in order to figure out what you would need to do to enter his house. Do this by heading around to the left and using your eavesdropping abilities that you learned about earlier.
- After eavesdropping, you will need to find Clayton Darby and Richard Nithercott. Speak Clayton Darby, and he will tell you about a letter that you need to find in a mailbox that is addressed to Darius Petrescu’s family. Go get the letter and head back to the Petrescu residence.
- Richard Nithercott can be found in another area, find him follow the quest mark, he will tell you some hints about Camellia.
- He will finally let you in and will tell you where to find Dorothy. Go see her and assist her with the operation that she is performing. Afterwards, you will have to make the first major decision during your playthrough. If you chose to kill her this distract will be chaos and you will lose access to many sidequests.
- After you deal with Dorothy Crane, return to the hospital. Along the way you will meet fight 2 subbosses. During this fight, other, weaker enemies will constantly respawn, so focus your efforts on taking out the bosses here.
- Once you arrive back at Pembroke Hospital, talk to Lady Ashbury and inform her that you have taken care of her blackmailing issue. Afterward, head back up to your room and analyze the blood that you received earlier.